Last Updated on December 29, 2020
Best Dry Suit for Scuba Diving Quick List
- Bare Aqua-Trek 1 Men’s Pro Dry Suit
- SEAC Men’s Warmdry 4mm Neoprene Diving Dry Suit
- Scubapro Evertech Dry Breathable Men’s Drysuit
- Hollis Scuba Diving Neotek Mens Semi-Drysuit w/Coil Lanyard
- Scubapro Nova Scotia Women’s 6.5mm Diving Semi-Drysuit
A great dry suit for diving and scuba is going to be light, breathable, and durable. All of our dry suit diving top picks are designed for the best functionality while diving and scuba.
Bare Aqua-Trek 1 Men’s Pro Dry Suit
Get outstanding protection with the BARE Aqua-Trek 1 Pro Dry and Ultrawarmth Base Layers. Excellent durability and abrasion-resistance with CORDURA Nylon Oxford 4-Layer fabric and a lightweight, breathable design makes this our most travel-friendly trilaminate.
– 2MM nylon/smoothskin “Smart Collar” with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
– Low profile valves
– Anatomically shaped torso, arms and legs to reduce excess bulk
– Lightweight low-profile plastic dry zipper
– Elastic at the back waist for better fit
– M-PADz knee protection with 2MM neoprene backing provides added padding for comfort
– Includes compression resistant soft boots
SEAC Men’s Warmdry 4mm Neoprene Diving Dry Suit
SEAC’s Warmdry suit is made from high-density 4mm neoprene designed for maximum protection. Features include tough outer lining constructed using Powertex and heavy-duty poly PK, nylon inner lining and metal zipper with protective flap. Semi-rigid boots turn inside-out for fast drying. Seams are blind-stitched on the outside with Neoprene tape inside. Glide skin taped collar and smooth Aquastop wrist closures keep water out. Pockets in 1000-denier Cordura are bellowed to hold more gear. Includes fabric bag, hood, hose and straps.
– Zipper closure
– High-density 4mm neoprene drysuit designed for demanding recreational divers
– Semi-rigid boots turn inside-out for fast drying
– Bellowed 1000-denier Cordura pockets hold necessary gear
– Glide Skin taped collar and smooth Aquastop wrist closures keep water out
– Fabric storage bag, hood, hose and straps included
Scubapro Evertech Dry Breathable Men’s Drysuit
The Evertech Dry Breathable is a premium trilaminate drysuit designed for advanced divers and loaded with features. Built with a breathable fabric nylon/PU/nylon trilaminate blend that allows body moisture to exit without allowing water in, plus stitched and waterproof taped seams, a diagonal front waterproof zipper, a Si-Tech super-soft latex ring seal system for wrists and neck and Si-Tech valves, this fabric suit is top quality throughout. A pair of large cargo pockets, lightweight attached boots and blue suspenders are just a few of the standard features included with a suit designed to keep you warm, dry and comfortable in all water conditions.
– Breathable nylon/PU/nylon trilaminate design allows body perspiration evacuation, but keeps water out.
– Seams are stitched and waterproofed taped twice for maximum reliability.
– Front diagonal BDM metal dry zipper keeps makes self-donning easy.
– Si-Tech ring seal system for wrists and neck allows for the quick replacement of damaged latex seals (a silicone ring seal system is optional).
– Warm neck collar keeps heat in and helps protect the latex neck seal.
– Quality Si-Tech valves ensure efficient and trouble-free airflow control.
– Attached semi-rigid boots feature a thinner sole for improved comfort and better efficiency on fins, and rubber reinforcement for lightweight flexibility. They include Velcro straps to improve fit while preventing air from traveling to the feet, as well as fin strap retainers.
– Two cargo pockets are equipped with bungee and D-rings, high-security over-flaps and Velcro closures.
Hollis Scuba Diving Neotek Mens Semi-Drysuit w/Coil Lanyard
Constructed from a compression resistant 8/7/6 mm neoprene and a Hollis exclusive “ThermaSkin” inner liner. Includes a front neckdam with revolutionary G-Lock horizontal front zipper for easy on/off and a tight barrier against water intrusion. Arms and legs are also sealed against leaks with an internal dam. All seams are double glued and butt joined with a blind stich construction which is all covered by a unique liquid seam. Fitted with generous pockets on both the left and right thigh and comes in 9 different sizes.
– 8/7/6 mm mix of compression resistant and super-stretch neoprene
– Exclusive “ThermaSkin” inner liner
– G-lock horizontal front zipper with internal bib
– Neck, Wrist and Ankle internal dams
– Seams are quadruple glued and butt joined with a blindstitch
– Liquid glued seams cover entire suit
– Technically-friendly thigh pockets on both left and right thigh for storage of accessories
– Seams sewn and double taped for extreme protection
– Attached hood standard
Scubapro Nova Scotia Women’s 6.5mm Diving Semi-Drysuit
The semi-dry concept from SCUBAPRO brings you many of the advantages of wetsuits and drysuits in a sleek and comfortable package, to give you the best of both worlds.
Nova Scotia suits are made of 6.5 mm Everflex neoprene making it extremely comfortable and easy to put on.
– A low profile suit with good seal and cold protection, eliminates the need for bulky undergarments.
– Nova Scotia provides minimal water entry and maximum flexibility in challenging diving conditions.
– This newly designed model incorporates a new dry zipper. The T-Zip Master Seal provides an even better dry seal against cold water entry and offers a lot more comfort and freedom of movement.
– The new right leg pocket has an exterior hood hook and a large interior D-ring for total convenience.
– The anti-abrasion material on both the shoulders and seat area makes Nova Scotia super durable where you need it.