Last Updated on December 22, 2020
Best Tandem Fishing Kayak Quick List
- Vibe Kayaks Skipjack 120T Tandem Fishing Kayak
- Elkton Outdoors Steelhead 150 Tandem Inflatable Fishing Kayak
- Lifetime 2 Person Tandem Fishing Kayak
- Sea Eagle TC16 Inflatable Travel Canoe
- Sevylor Coleman Colorado Tandem Inflatable Fishing Kayak
- BKC TK219 2 Person Fishing Kayak
A tandem fishing kayak is a versatile size fishing kayak for those who fish with a companion some of the time but do occasionally fish solo as well. Tandem fishing kayaks are going to larger in size, so do consider that when making your purchase if you are going to fish solo as well.
Vibe Kayaks Skipjack 120T Tandem Fishing Kayak
The Vibe Skipjack 120T tandem kayak is a sit on top kayak perfect for those wanting to fish, explore, or paddle with a companion. The Skipjack 120T is a stable tandem kayak that performs well in surf, rivers, and flat water and is easy to paddle for any age or experience level. Equipped with 3 seating positions, the Skipjack 120T easily holds 2 adults and a child or it can be paddled solo from the center position.
We like this is our top pick for those looking for a traditional style sit on top two person kayak for fishing. It has a ton of nice features for fishing such as a center console tackle toss, mounts for accessories, great seats and molded-in rod holders.
Sturdy, yet lightweight enough to transport a good distance, it is a great value for a two person fishing kayak.
– 2 built-in ergonomic backrests and cushions
– 4 molded-in, comfort grip handles
– 2 built-in cup holders
– Molded in foot braces
– 2 6″ sealed V-Wave deck plates with cargo bags
– 2 flush mount fishing rod holders
– 2 mounts for rectangular base accessories
– 2 side bungee paddle parks
– 2 quick access paddle rests
– Front and rear cargo storage area with bungee tie down
Elkton Outdoors Steelhead 150 Tandem Inflatable Fishing Kayak
If having a portable inflatable fishing kayak with a huge number of features for fisherman is important to you, you should also consider this tandem inflatable fishing kayak. Especially designed for fishing. From its front bungee storage to its multiple universal hard mounting points, the Steelhead kayak is especially designed for fishing with two people. Keep your rods, fish finders, action camera and other fishing essentials safe and dry in the bungee storage or attach them steadily in the multiple universal hard mounting points. It also has a padded seat to keep you comfortable while waiting for your catch.
Includes universal hard mounting points that can be used for Rod Holders, Action Cameras, Fish finders, etc.
– Two paddles included
– Removable Fin
– Travel Bag
– Two Padded high back seats
– Two foot rests
– Dual Action hand pump
Lifetime 2 Person Tandem Fishing Kayak
The Lifetime Sport Fisher Kayak is a tandem sit-on-top fishing kayak that has comfortable padded seats and backrests for your long paddling and fishing adventures. Designed for extreme safety and stability, the Sport Fisher has a tunnel hull design boasts 500 lb. of weight capacity and is incredibly stable making it nearly impossible to tip over. The kayak is constructed of blow-molded high-density polyethylene (HDPE) making it durable, UV-protected, and impact resistant. With fishing rod holders, shock cord straps, multiple footrest positions, and two storage hatches, this kayak has plenty of extras to enhance your paddling and fishing experience. Includes two kayak paddles, two padded backrests which can be moved to any of the three seating positions, three flush-mounted fishing rod holders, and a 6 in. hatch for added storage access beneath the deck. It is also designed to accept the Lifetime Power Mate motor mount accessory (sold separately) making it possible to add an electric trolling motor to your kayak.
– Versatile Design Allows for Solo or Tandem Paddling
– Self-Bailing Scupper Holes Drain Cockpit Area of Water
– 2 Paddles Included
– Ditty Trays and Shock Cord Straps to Secure Loose Items
– Front and Rear Molded Paddle Cradle, Paddle Clips on Both Sides
– Hull Design Provides Ultra Stability and Great Tracking
– UV-Protected Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) Rotational Molded Construction
– Multiple Footrest Positions for Different Size Paddlers
– 5-Year Limited Warranty
– Comfortable Ergonomic Seating
– High and Dry Seating Keeps Riders off the Floor of the Kayak
– Fishing Pole Holders
– 500 lb. Capacity
– 10-Foot Compact Length for Easy Transport and Storage
– Molded Front Carry Handle
– Rear Storage Hatch
– Designed to Accept the Lifetime Power Mate™ Motor Mount Accessory (Sold Separately)
Sea Eagle TC16 Inflatable Travel Canoe
Although not a kayak, we feel this travel canoe deserves a place on our top tandem fishing kayak list. As portable as a kayak, this is the World’s First Patented High Pressure All Drop Stitch Inflatable Travel Canoe. The Sea Eagle Inflatable TC16 fits in a small car trunk or closet with plenty of room to spare and sets up in under 10 minutes!
Fully inflated the Sea Eagle 16ft Travel Canoe is sixteen feet long, thirty-eight inches wide (at center), and twenty inches deep at the highest points with a max load capacity of 915 lbs! This incredible canoe packs down to a mere 40″ x 24″ x 16″ rectangle.
The TC16 has accomplished feats well beyond reach of traditional canoes. It is a completely buoyant and unsinkable canoe, easy to upright and re-enter from the water, 33% lighter than comparable canoes, has incredible primary and secondary stability (stable to stand in), bow/stern molds that slice through the water, full length flat planing surface area for additional speed, designed to create lift and reduce drag, entire hull waterline length enabling paddling speeds up to 5 mph, full length double chine system and removable rear skeg to enhance tracking and increase stability, three separate air chambers for additional safety and is rated for up to Class IV whitewater.
– NMMA Certified
– Patented High Pressure (up to 10 psi) All Drop Stitch Construction
– Patented Plastic Bow and Stern Molds that cut through the water increasing tracking
– 2 Movable and Adjustable Inflatable Drop Stitch Seats with backrests OR 2 Traditional Wood/Web seats
– Small Removable Rear Skeg for excellent tracking in shallow waters
– Front & Rear Spray Skirts with Front and Rear Carry Handles
– 3 Independently Separate High Pressure Drop Stitch Chambers for added safety
– 4 Open and Close Floor Drains
– 12 D-Rings for securing seats at various locations
– 2 Conveniently located Diamond Patterned Non-Slip EVA Foam Deck Pads
– 2 Center Carry Handles
– 3 One-Way Air Valves
– Fits in a bag
– Rated for up to Class IV whitewater
– Printed Instructions
Sevylor Coleman Colorado Tandem Inflatable Fishing Kayak
With 18-gauge PVC, a thick tarpaulin bottom and a tough nylon cover, this inflatable tandem fishing kayak is durable enough to be a great portable kayak. The adjustable seats will keep you paddling comfortably the whole trip. Sevylor has a special trolling motor for their inflatables, stock may be limited. The Berkley Quick Set Rod Holders let you adjust your pole angle for the ultimate hands-free fishing experience. With your hands free, it’s easier to take care of your gear, which stores nicely in the mesh pockets or attached to D-rings.
– 18-gauge PVC construction is rugged for lake use , NMMA certified
– 1000D tarpaulin bottom and 840D nylon cover provide durable protection from punctures
– Multiple air chambers allow another chamber to stay inflated if one is punctured
– Berkley Quick Set Rod Holders are adjustable for enhanced hands-free fishing
– Sevylor trolling motor fittings expand your fishing capabilities
– Paddle holders secure your paddles out of the way
– Boston Valve is double threaded for easy inflation/deflation
– Mesh storage pockets keep gear and snacks close at hand
– D-Rings are an easy way to attach other equipment
BKC TK219 Tandem Fishing Kayak
The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC TK219 is the perfect tandem kayak for the family of adventurers. This capable craft can accommodate one, two, or three paddlers at a time. It’s nimble and lightweight enough to be easily controlled by a single person, but with a 595-pound weight capacity and its 12-foot, 6-inch length, three people can take to the water atop the TK219, and what’s more, they can do so in comfort. The three-seat kayak will remain balanced even in choppy waters or swift currents thanks to its 34-inch beam, and it offers superb stability for fishing in all sorts of conditions. You can even attach a trolling motor and cruise in style.
The TK219 features plenty of storage space for kayak fishing gear for all three paddlers. The multiple fishing rod mounts allow you to troll for fish leaving your hands free for paddling. This kayak comes with two 86″ aluminum paddles included and a pair of deluxe kayak seats. (The middle seat is comfortable as-is, but not designed for an insert.)