Last Updated on December 22, 2020
Best Stand On Fishing Kayak Quick List
- Perception Outlaw 11.5 Stand On Fishing Kayak
- Sea Eagle FishSUP 126 Inflatable Fishing Kayak and Stand-Up Paddleboard
- Perception Pescador Pro 100 Stand Up Fishing Kayak
- Wilderness Systems ATAK 120 Stand Up Fishing Kayak
- Perception Pescador Pilot 12 Stand Up Fishing Kayak with Pedals
- Old Town Sportsman PDL 106 Stand Up Fishing Kayak with Pedals
Stand Up Fishing Kayaks are similar to the sit on top kayaks in that they have a large open platform to fish from. We have chosen kayaks that have a nice stable platform to stand and fish or even fly fish on.
Perception Outlaw 11.5 Sit-On-Top Fishing Kayak
The large standing platform sets this kayak apart as the best stand up fishing kayak. The newest generation in affordable fishing, the Outlaw 11.5 boasts a wide-open deck, an expansive standing platform, seriously elevated seating, and intuitive features throughout, disrupting the notion that an incredibly unique angling platform needs to break the bank.
The Outlaw also integrates industry-firsts including a stowaway seat for complete deck walkability and space for up to a 35L cooler. Two “double-barrel” rod holders offer the ultimate multi-rod setup. Elevated seating allows for the highest fishing vantage ever in a kayak, and the ergonomic and comfortable seat extends time on the water and transition easily from sitting to a standing position. With room to accessorize and several unique attachment points, rigging has never been easier.
– Designed to accommodate small to XL paddlers
– Optimized and elevated seating console – frame seat folds and is removable
– Stow position for seat is useful for transport and storage
– Large bow and stern tankwells provide ample storage for crates and fishing gear
– Molded-in trays and cup holders keep important items and refreshments within easy reach
– Large stern deck surface for DIY addicts who want to customize their boat
– Mesh cover with paddle park over front storage area
– Transducer scupper on hull for fish finders
– 2 “double-barrel” rod holders
– Traction pads provide added grip and deaden sound for fishing
– 3 Solo Mount recesses enable you to easily add mounts & accessory holders (sold separately) without drilling
– Unique molded-in bow and stern handles
– Side handles double as gear tracks
– 35L cooler storage area that can also be used as a seat
Sea Eagle FishSUP 126 Inflatable Fishing Kayak and Stand-Up Paddleboard
This Sea Eagle Fishing Inflatable Kayak and SUP is the most versatile kayak and stand-up paddleboard available to anglers. Sit, stand, fish, motor, troll – designed for fishermen who want portability and storage options. This incredibly stable, bow to stern tapered, swallowtail inflatable kayak and stand up paddleboard is designed specifically for fishermen. The removable transom gives you the ability to run it with an electric motor. Extending your reach while conserving your energy.
Extremely portable and affordable, these inflatable fishing kayaks and SUPs are incredibly stable and easy to use, set up in under 10 minutes. If you don’t want to carry and secure larger heavy kayaks using roof racks or trailers, this is the best option for fishing. Small enough to fit in your trunk, they can be taken and stored just about anywhere.
Protective, non-slip EVA foam deck pads: Perfect for standing or sitting
360° swivel seats: For hours of comfortable seating
Removable rear motor mount: For mounting up to a 55 lb. thrust electric motor
Multiple D-ring attachment points: For attaching various accessories and gear
Conveniently located grab/carry handles: For ease of transport, launching and beaching
Built-in Fish Rulers: To be certain your catch is of legal length
Perception Pescador Pro 100 Stand Up Fishing Kayak
This kayak is stable and sturdy to use as a stand up kayak. It has a very nice large platform to fish and paddle from. The Perception Pescador Pro series of sit-on-top fishing kayaks is outfitted with the features and performance serious anglers demand. Fast, stable, and designed to track straight in variable conditions—it’s the total package for effortlessly covering water on your favorite lake, pond or flat-water river to find the fish. All in a boat that’s lightweight for easy transport and storage.
The sit-on-top design offers generous storage and accessory mount options that make it easy to outfit the boat for all-day excursions. The removable and adjustable camp chair is the most comfortable seat found on any fishing kayak.
– Leak-proof one-piece construction with built-in buoyancy for added safety
– Large front and rear open storage for cooler tackle and other gear
– Seat can be lowered for relaxed paddling or raised for optimum casting
– Proudly designed molded and hand assembled in the USA
– Integrated accessory rails on each gunwale for fish finders Rod holders and other accessories
– Perfect for lakes and ponds slow moving rivers and streams and calm coastal waters
– Boat length 10’6” – width 32”
– Boat weight 57 lbs – Max capacity 325 lbs
Wilderness Systems ATAK 120 Sit-On-Top Fishing Kayak
With an open customizable platform and unmatched stability, the ATAK 120 is another great sit on top kayak that is a great stand up fishing kayak. The A.T.A.K. 120 is a continuation of the award-winning 140, maintaining all the core attributes that have set a new standard for fishing kayaks – an open customizable platform, unmatched stability, and a wind-shedding deck – yet the 120 brings an entirely new set of specialized performance attributes to the table. Rocker has been increased to better negotiate moving water, and a secondary transducer scupper has been added to accommodate electronics (including side-scanning technologies) while utilizing the Helix MD™ Motor Drive (sold separately). Additionally, a new quick-release cam lever now allows the AirPro MAX seat to be adjusted fore/aft on-the-fly.
AirPro MAX Seating System w/ Extended Travel: Patented suspension-style seat for all day comfort and performance. High, low and recline positions allow for great visibility and stability. Honeycomb mesh material keeps you cool and dry.
Side Scan Transducer Scupper: Secondary scupper hole allows for easy side-scan transducer installation.
Rear SlideTrax Accessory System: Easily add and remove accessories to the rear of your boat. Quickly reconfigure accessories based on conditions and the gear needed.
Stern Mount Plate: Give yourself endless options for mounting accessories with solid mounting bases for the ATAK 120.
Mid-ship SlideTrax Accessory System: Easily add and remove accessories to the middle of your boat. Quickly reconfigure accessories based on conditions and the gear needed.
Flex Pod OS Removable Console System: Mount fish finder, battery and transducer in a removable pod. Helix MD Motor Drive compatibility.
Removable Utility Pod Cover: Easily installed/removed and is useful for tool, tackle and beverage storage on the water.
Front SlideTrax Accessory System: Easily add and remove accessories to the front of your boat. Quickly reconfigure accessories based on conditions and the gear needed.
Perception Pescador Pilot 12 Fishing Kayak with Pedals
The Perception Pescador Pilot 12.0 kayak’s superior stability and fishing performance make it the ultimate stand up fishing kayak for anglers of all abilities. The Pilot Drive propeller system effortlessly propels the boat, even in reverse, while leaving both hands free. The spacious, sit-on-top design with generous storage and accessory mounts make the kayak easy to customize. Superior stability even allows anglers to cast from a standing position. Boasting more performance, comfort, features, and storage than any kayak at this price, the Pescador Pilot sets the new standard for value and innovation.
The Perception Pescador Pilot comes with a bicycle-style rotational peddle drive that users pedal in a circular fashion (versus a push pedal drive) This motion feels natural for most kayakers and, one key advantage offered by this drive over some other pedal drives is the ability to go in reverse without making any additional adjustments. Some pedal drives must be removed from their housing and flipped to accommodate reverse paddling.
All pedal drives must be retracted when the kayak enters shallow waters, typically at depths of less than 18 inches. So, when launching or coming ashore, the drive of your pedal kayak will be in a retracted position and then you will deploy the pedal drive while on the water.
Old Town Sportsman PDL 106 Sit On Top Fishing Kayak with Pedals
The best fishing kayak with pedals on the market, the Old Town Sportsman PDL 106 pedal kayak provides hands free fishing in a performance kayak that’s easy to maneuver and light enough to car top. With instant forward and reverse, the award-winning PDL Drive is the most reliable and easy-to-use pedal drive on the market.
The removable pedal drive installs in seconds and tips up instantly for shallow water docking.
– Ultra-stable DoubleU Hull glides quietly through water while providing a stable and comfortable stand-up fishing platform
– Low maintenance PDL Drive with patented easy-docking system for pain-free launch and landing. Covered by industry’s first-in-class 5 year warranty
– Superior seat design has great lumbar support and is adjusted to accommodate leg length on a shuttle track. The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry.
– Two 18″ tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
– One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don’t
– Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
– Rod and tackle management is made easier by the oversized tank well in the stern, storage under the seat and side pockets just below the accessory tracks. – – Dedicated horizontal rod storage for quick access.
– Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
– Cup holder for your favorite beverage
– Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder