Last Updated on December 16, 2020
Best GPS Fish Finder Quick List
- Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 93sv
- Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3
- Humminbird HELIX 9 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
- Lowrance HOOK2 5 TripleShot Fish Finder with TripleShot Transducer and Navionics+ Map Card
- Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP SI GPS G2 Fish Finder
- Deeper PRO+ with GPS Castable Fish Finder
A Fish Finder GPS Combo is one of the most essential fish finding tools on the market today. There are constant new technologies being added to fish finders from manufacurers such as Garmin, Humminbird and Lowrance. Each brand will have their own specifics but most come with microcard slots to use mapping cards from Navionics and LakeMaster. Besides GPS marking your spot and returning you home safely, new technologies such as AutoChart and Satelite Overlay add features to a GPS Fish Finder Combo allowing you to chart your own lake maps and enhance your views.
A great value for a GPS fish finder offering side imaging and if you’re looking for preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps this is your best option. The sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen chartplotter features a quick-release bail mount, and the transducer bundle adds Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and CHIRP traditional sonar. Includes the GT54UHD-TM Ultra High-Definition Scanning Sonar All-in-one Transducer providing the highest resolution ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar images available and amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar. The GT54 Ultra High-Definition all-in-one transducer provides image details so clear and precise, you can actually see fish hanging just off branches of submerged trees, brush and rocks. You can see size differences between bigger and smaller fish and even see individual fish swimming in bait balls. You get the highest resolution ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar images available plus amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar.
SONAR SUPPORT: This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
VIVID COLOR PALETTES: High-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure.
PRELOADED MAPPING: Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Navionics® data. Maps cover more than 18,000 lakes with up to 1’ contours.
QUICKDRAW CONTOURS: Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on the Garmin Connect™ app3.
An excellent GPS fish finder combo. Choosing between Side-Imaging and Down-Imaging for your fish finder is confusing, but with this unit you don’t need to, it offers both. It is our top pick because of the value you get in a GPS and Side Imaging fish finder. The HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3 fish finder features MEGA Side Imaging, MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, AutoChart Live , GPS and Humminbird Basemap built-in. The 7″, ultra-wide display gives you ample room to view the many pre-loaded split screen view options.
MEGA Side Imaging: See the world below like never before with crystal-clear viewing out to 125 feet on either side of your boat. You’ll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Side Imaging sonar.
*LakeMaster and Navionics Compatible: SD Cards are not included in this model but this model is compatible.
If you’re looking for a larger screen, ethernet connectivity and are willing to pay a little extra, consider this fish finder. The HELIX 9 CHIRP MSI+ GPS G4N features a 9″ display, MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar and internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap. As with all HELIX G4N models, this HELIX 9 includes standard features such as AutoChart Live, Wi-Fi and NMEA 2000®, in addition to Bluetooth® and Ethernet networking for compatibility with the One-Boat Network™ family of products from Humminbird, Minn Kota and Cannon.
Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S. *LakeMaster, CoastMaster™ and Navionics Compatible: SD Cards are not included in this model but this model is compatible.
A great value and loaded with features. The perfect size GPS fish finder for kayaks and small boats, this is a fish finder with a full sonar experience. Tripleshot 3-in-1 displays give you wide-angle High CHIRP Sonar and Sidescan/Downscan Imaging™ with full chartplotter and basic GPS plotter navigation options. If kayak fishing, there are tons of mounting attachment options for your kayak and many fishing kayaks include Lowrance Transducer mountings.
– High-resolution, SolarMAX display
– Autotuning sonar
– Double the CHIRP sonar coverage of most fishfinders
– Broadband Sounder, High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ sonar options
– Full chartplotter and basic GPS navigation options
– Preloaded C-MAP US Inland Mapping or C-MAP® US Coastal mapping (not available on HOOK2 X models)
Choosing between Side-Imaging and Down-Imaging for your GPS combo fish finder is confusing, but with this unit you don’t need to, it offers both. The 5″ widescreen display on this GPS fish finder is the perfect combination of portability and visibility for a kayak or small boat. This HELIX 5 CHIRP SI GPS G2 model features CHIRP Digital Sonar, CHIRP Side Imaging, CHIRP Down Imaging, GPS mapping, AutoChart Live, the new HumminbirdⓇbasemap, DualBeam PLUS and SwitchFire.
AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
A ton of features that make this a top pick for a GPS fish finder – details below.
CHIRP Side Imaging: Filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view of the world below. It’s the perfect blend of CHIRP Digital Sonar precision and Side Imaging detail—with 480 feet of side-to-side coverage.
CHIRP Down Imaging: Filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view beneath your boat. It’s the perfect blend of CHIRP Digital Sonar precision and Down Imaging detail.
CHIRP Digital Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won’t show you. Humminbird CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range.
The Deeper PRO+ is a castable, GPS enabled, Wi-Fi fish finder. It offers more power, more features, outstanding casting range and unbelievable scanning depth giving you incredible scanning and mapping from shore, boat, kayak and on the ice.
GPS onshore mapping: Just cast out, reel in and create detailed maps live on your smartphone screen. The Deeper PRO+ is the only fish finder on the market capable of creating bathymetric maps from the shore.
– Mark fish. See fish arches and bait balls, or add fish icons with depth tags and fish size.Mark fish. See fish arches and bait balls, or add fish icons with depth tags and fish size.
– Locate structure and vegetation, and see bottom contour, hardness and consistency.Locate structure and vegetation, and see bottom contour, hardness and consistency.
– Know depth and water temperature (only with the START, PRO and PRO+ models) from the moment you start scanning. Know depth and water temperature (only with the START, PRO and PRO+ models) from the moment you start scanning.
– Choose from 3 color palettes for perfect display visibility, whatever the weather.Choose from 3 color palettes for perfect display visibility, whatever the weather.
– Mark your favourite fishing spots, boat launching places, camping sites, parking spots and other places of interest.Mark your favourite fishing spots, boat launching places, camping sites, parking spots and other places of interest.
– Log your catches with photos and detailed notes alongside technique, equipment and baits or lures used.Log your catches with photos and detailed notes alongside technique, equipment and baits or lures used.