Last Updated on November 24, 2020
Best Camping Air Mattress Quick List
- Intex Super-Tough Air Mattress with Built-In Electric Pump
- Exped Megamat 10 Insulated Self-Inflating Camping Mattress
- Coleman Camping Cot, Air Mattress, and Pump Combo
- Dura-Beam Comfort-Plush Airbed with Internal Pump
- SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress
Camping air mattresses come in a variety of sizes and styles. We recommend choosing a high quality air mattress for camping. You could try and bring a long a heavy foam camping mattress, but we feel an inflatable camping mattress is the most versatile choice when camping.
Intex Super-Tough Airbed with Built-In Electric Pump
Bright, bold and compact, the Super-Tough airbed provides campers with the ultimate camping experience. The Super-Tough PVC and polyester laminate create a smooth, yet strong sleeping surface, guaranteed to give campers a great night’s sleep. High-strength Fiber-Tech fibers make up the inner construction and are combined with a puncture resistant laminated surface to make this camping airbed very strong, comfortable, and long-lasting.
– Strength, lightweight and comfortable airbed
– Bright and bold outdoor color
– Super-Touch laminated exterior surface
– Perfect for camping with 6 C-cell batteries (not included)
– Duffel bag included for easy storage and transport
– Dimensions: 39 x 75 x 8 inches (W x L x H)
Exped Megamat 10 Insulated Self-Inflating Camping Mattress
The Exped Megamat Camping Mattress will meet the needs of most campers and is a rugged, excellent quality camping mattress. If you are looking for comfort in your camping mattress, the MegaMat is a great choice for car camping and overlanding as well as well-prepared base camp situations. This mattress is as close to a memory foam sleeping experience as you’re going to find in a camping mattress. The mattress uses vertical wall technology to expand the sleeping surface as well as an air-core-channeled foam that insulates up to -54 F.
– Ultra-Comfort: The world’s most comfortable camping mattress with proven field performance.
– Best Tech Insulation: Air-core-channeled foam insulates and reduces bulk and weight.
– Tricot Top: Stretch Tricot surface for maximum comfort.
– Hassle-Free Valves: Separate inflation/deflation flat valves and an extra-large deflation valve.
– Included Minipump and Stuffsack: Includes Exped’s signature MiniPump for quick inflation and firmness adjusting.
Coleman Camping Cot, Air Mattress, and Pump Combo
Take the comfort of an indoor bed with you when you sleep outside on the Coleman® Airbed Cot. Just connect the included 4D pump to the Double Lock™ valve for easy, leak-free inflation. Once you find the perfect firmness, the AirTight® system will help keep it there, since it’s factory-tested to be leak-free. The ComfortStrong™ coil system provides all-night support. It is more than a place to sleep with a side table with cup holder to easily place your drink, a snack, a magazine or personal items. A sewn-in cover keeps the airbed in place on the strong steel frame. When you’re ready to pack up, the Double Lock™ valve lets you deflate the bed just as easily, and it folds up into a carry bag for easy transport and storage.
- AirTight® system is factory-tested to be leak-free
- ComfortStrong™ coil system provides better support for all-night comfort
- Double Lock™ valve is dual-sealed to be leak-free
- Included 4D pump for easy inflation and deflation, outdoors or indoors (batteries sold separately)
- Side table with cup holder
- Sewn-in cover keeps airbed in place
- Strong folding steel frame
- 23.5-in. bed height makes getting in and out of bed easier
- Designed for people up to 6 ft. tall
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- Dimensions: 74 x 40 x 23.5 in.
- Carry bag included
- 1-year limited warranty
Dura-Beam Comfort-Plush Airbed with Internal Pump
This Intex air mattress provides amazing durability and lasting comfort. The secret is in the Fiber-Tech® beam construction, which is comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers that provide enhanced comfort, stability and support. Each bed is covered in plush flocking that is soft to the touch, and the horizontal air chambers provide added stability and support around the entire bed. It is easy to inflate with the built-in internal AC electric pump, which does its job in 2 minutes. Available in a large number of sizes and heights, this is a very versatile camping and home use mattress.
Intex is a great brand that offers excellent service so you can be comfortable with your purchase.
– Inflatable twin airbed for home use engineered with Fiber-Tech® interior construction
– Plush dual air pillow top for added comfort
– Flocked sides are more puncture and abrasion resistant
– Unique edge construction for more sleeping space and mattress stability
– Built-in, high-powered internal AC electric pump (110 – 120V) for hassle-free inflation and deflation
– Inflates mattress in approximately 2 minutes to the desired firmness
– Waterproof flocked top raised 13 inches from floor with indented sides to keep your fitted sheets from slipping
– Duffel bag included for easy storage and transport
SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress
If you are looking for a large, raised air mattress that can be used at home as well as camping, the SoundAsleep Air Mattress is your best option. If you are car camping in a large tent, you’re going to get a great night’s sleep on this large air mattress. Exclusively using ComfortCoil Technology and a SureGrip bottom to ensure firmness and stability. No slipping and sliding! With 40 internal air coils for added durability and support your bed will remain flat and firm so you can stay SoundAsleep. The extra tick, waterproof flocked top ensures a comfortable sleeping experience while multilayer, puncture-resistant Eco-Friendly PVC makes this mattress extra durable and long-lasting. The 1-Click Internal Pump ensures quick and easy inflation and deflation.
A 1-year warranty and a US-based customer service team provides support if anything goes wrong with the mattress.